All six sessions are recorded and the recordings are sent out to each participant within 24-36 hours after the conclusion of the webinar. Example horoscopes used during these sessions usually come from the participants although Alan may at times also choose other charts to illustrate certain important features of the week’s topics. If you would like your chart to be considered as an example, please submit your birth information to Wira (firstname.lastname@example.org) and make sure to note the webinar(s) of your preference. Please note: Webinars 3 and 4 “The Astrology of Hoarding,” may be taken as a separate unit (see registration details). All sessions are all 2 hours in length, including internals for questions and answers.
1. February 25/26. The Saturn/Pluto Experience: 2018 to 2020, Part I. Saturn can be a very good guy if you obey his rules of conscious consolidation, correct structuring of creativity, and the establishment of “proper” guidelines. Saturn-in-Capricorn transits and aspects to natal houses and planets.
2. March 4/5. The Saturn/Pluto Experience: 2018 to 2020, Part II. Now things get really interesting! Saturn/Pluto conjunction and the Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter conjunction transits and aspects.
3. March 11/12. The Astrology of Hoarding, Part I. How is hoarding seen in the natal chart? Physical, mental and emotional hoarding. Example charts of hoarders.
4. March 18/19. The Astrology of Hoarding, Part II. Is there a solution to this addiction? The transits of Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto in Capricorn and how they may help or worsen the tendencies to hoard. Example charts of hoarders.
5. March 25/26. Uncle Uranus comes to Earth for a visit—May to October 2018 and March 2019 to April 2026. What does Uranus-in-Taurus mean? How will its transits affect the individual horoscope?
6. April 1/2. The Eclipses 2017 to 2020. What are the effects of the solar and lunar eclipses in Leo/Aquarius, Cancer/Capricorn, and Gemini/Sagittarius.
Fees: All six sessions including The Astrology of Hoarding, Parts I and II: $210. Only The Astrology of Hoarding, Parts I and II: $85.
Dates and Times: All sessions are presented live at 9am in Bali on Mondays: Feb. 26, March 5, 12, 19, 26, and April 2. This is 3 hours later on the same day NSW and Victoria, Australia and in Europe at Midnight on Monday in GMT. In the USA and Canada, the sessions are all given on Sunday evenings: Feb. 25, March 4, 11, 18, 25, and April 1 at 8pm EST, 7pm CST, 6pm MST, and 5pm PST. Daylight Savings Time occurs on March 11 in the USA and Canada, and on March 25 in most of Europe. You will be informed on the exact time of our session in your local time zone beforehand. If you have any question about your time zone, please feel free to ask us and remember all sessions are recorded and the recordings are sent out to all participants at no extra charge.
For registration, please proceed below.
All six sessions are recorded and the recordings are sent out to each participant within 24-36 hours after the conclusion of the webinar. Sessions are all 2 hours including intervals for question and answers.
1. March 1/2. Making a dry Path through the waters of chaos and fear.
2. March 8/9. Money is a gift, not an excuse. Matter is Mother, to be embraced, not rejected.
3. March 15/16. The metaphysics of physical, emotional, and mental addiction.
4. March 29/30. You are your Higher Self, your Soul, and your Path: the Double Cross and the Way out of Duality.
5. April 5/6. The Cosmic Accordion: How is Consciousness expanded or contracted? What is the “Pause” between these two rhythms and the “Dark Night of the Soul?”
6. April 12/13. The fusion of heart and mind and true Intuition: living in Wholeness in times of violence and polarization.
Fees: All six sessions $150.
Dates and Times: All sessions are presented live at 9am in Bali on Saturday: March 2, 9, 16,30, April 6, and April 13. This is 3 hours later on the same day NSW and Victoria, Australia and in Europe at Midnight on Monday in GMT. In the USA and Canada, the sessions are all given on Friday evenings: March 1, 8, 15, 29, April 5, and April 12 at 8pm EST, 7pm CST, 6pm MST, and 5pm PST. Daylight Savings Time occurs on March 11 in the USA and Canada, and on March 25 in most of Europe. You will be informed on the exact time of our session in your local time zone beforehand. If you have any question about your time zone, please feel free to ask us and remember all sessions are recorded and the recordings are sent out to all participants at no extra charge.
For registration, please proceed below.
I. The Ancient Wisdom and the Development of Consciousness with Alan Oken
How to remain Conscious in an Unconscious World webinar topics:
1. The awakening of the heart chakra and the evolution of individual consciousness. What happens when the heart center opens? What types of changes take place in our life, our relationships, and our attitudes? What steps follow along the Path after this awakening?
2. Love: personal, impersonal, transpersonal and the blessing (and necessity) of Loving Detachment. How is love/consciousness expressed on these three levels? What is “loving detachment” and how does it take place successfully? What are the pitfalls and advantages of “loving detachment?”
3. The psychic umbilical cord and our connection both to “mommy” and The Mother. What is the “psychic umbilical cord” and how does this affect instinct, emotions, self-preservation, and love on the level of the personality? How to the Moon, Neptune, and the sign Cancer relate to “mommy” and The Mother. Who is The Mother, we know who “mommy “is—or do we?
4. How to identify the true nature of our individual evolutionary struggles: Energetic Principles and Emotional Issues. What is an “energetic principle?” How can we identify this concept in ourselves? What is the relationship between Principles and Issues and how does this relate to the relationship between the soul and the personality?
The Ancient Wisdom and the Development of Consciousness. Dates: May 17, 24, June 7, 14 (USA and Canada); May 18, 25, June 8, 15 (Europe, Asia, and Australia). Time: 07:00pm MDST ((please check on line with the World Clock- look up Santa Fe, New Mexico) for the time in your area or just ask us).
Fee is $60 for established students $70 for new students.
Keywords: Your Key to Communicating Astrologically with Michael Bartlett
Astrology is a complex language that takes years to understand. By analyzing the different component parts of astrology and linking them to key words and phrases, you can more easily approach, decipher and understand the natal chart. We will not only be looking at the major pieces within the astrological map (planets, signs, houses and aspects), but we will also look at how to synthesize the aspects to give you a better understanding of the entire horoscope.
Class topics are:
1. The Planets: The “What” of the horoscope (What energy is at work in your life?).
2. The Signs: The “How” of the chart (How is this energy working in your life?).
3. Houses: The “Where” in natal astrology (Where is this energy working out in your life?)
4. Aspects: The “Connections” in the map (What, How, and Where are my life forces Connected?)
Whether you are a beginning or an intermediate student of astrology, this course will prove to be very helpful to you.
Wednesdays 7:00-9:00 pm US MT for live broadcast. Hour and a half of teaching and at least30 minutes for Q&A. All webinars are recorded and you will receive a copy of the recording regardless of whether you are present. June 21, 28 and July 5, 12
Fee is $99.00 for established students. $119 for new students.